Cavalier Land has extensive experience in negotiations and acquisition of Freehold Surface Rights and acquisition of Alberta Public Land Surface Dispositions. Experienced land agents and administrators ensure completion and regulatory compliance for each project based on our clients’ specific needs and requirements.
Negotiations and Acquisition of Freehold Surface Rights
- Surface leases
- Rent reviews
- Reclamation site reviews and damage settlements
- Temporary workspace
- Submission of surface rights board applications and hearing attendance
- C&R and NEB regulated pipelines
Acquisition of Alberta Public Land Surface Dispositions
- Applications for MSL, LOC, PLA, PIL, under new EAP process
- Commercial Acquisitions SML, MLL, MLP etc.
- Crown Occupant negotiations and acquisition
- Consultation and liaison with various government departments
- Consultation and liaison with various interested parties (includ¬ing First Nations Consultation)
- Prepare environmental schedules and EFR’s
- Submit for no-entry cancelation of dispositions